강원대학교 AIMS 프로그램

Alumni

2022 Spring : MARPAUNG AYU DWI PUTRI LESTARI

페이지 정보

작성자 : AIMS 날짜 : 작성일22-09-07 15:17 조회 : 28,952회

첨부파일

본문

MARPAUNG AYU DWI PUTRI LESTARI from BINUS University, Indonesia

1. What is the most impressive experience in korea?

there are many things that I have done in Korea, and I am so excited to get the experience to go traveling around Korea, like going to Gyeonbok palace, Gangneung beach, meeting international friends, eating new food, getting a chance to dine with professors, knowing and learning Korean culture, having Korean friend, all of them is a great experience in life for me, I never regret to choose South Korea as a country to develop my personal growth and career growth. lastly, I can be sure that I am today a different person than before I come here.  I grow a lot both in mindset and also in character development which makes me have more self-esteem that I can carry on to every path in the future ahead. 

2. How did you overcome the challenges during your stay in korea?

Indeed, going to come to Korea with expectations of joy, happiness, and goodness comes but we as humans can’t deny the challenges in life. then there are several challenges that hit me Here.

⁃Firstly, the challenge of language barriers. I ever got wrong about taking a bus because I can’t understand Korean well and even asking strangers make me more confused than I was overcome by being used to the situation and thinking clearly about what should I do, and making a clear plan before going anywhere. 

⁃secondly, culture shock. when I come here, I saw people do everything fast that they can do and take everything as a job and competitiveness to pursue a goal in the future by that from what I see there is stress, pressure, and emotional feeling inside them. it affects me to feel so left behind, a little bit stupid, and look like a lazy person. but then, I realized I should not feel that nonsense feel. I took it as a culture that they build a long time ago. I believe there is a story behind their behavior.  Indeed, I should believe that we have different values, cultures, and uniqueness of character, and be open-mind, then I focus on my personal goals and enjoy the moment here by accepting all of those differences.

3. Advise to future aims student?

Explore Korea more, take this opportunity like comes only once in a lifetime, so don’t be afraid, scared, or even shy to take all of the opportunities that are accessible here. never miss the chance!

4. How do you describe KNU Aims programs?

KNU AIMS program is Asian International Mobility for Students consisting of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam this year. this program is not only academic but also cross-cultural understanding.  this program is a place for students to get an experience both in academics and also in culture exploring. 

5. What is the most impressive experience in KNU?

I thank the Aims program that I got a chance to get a friend from Malaysia and Vietnamese and get chance to go on a Business trip in Busan and get along with other aims students as well from different universities, get a chance to go to Nami Island, Seoul culture tour, UCW cultural festival, get to know about export/import in GTEP program which makes me have other Korean friends, last but the least thank you in advance for Charles and Sanjin that assisted us for living in here. they took a part in my journey as my support system here. and much obliged to Professor Danbee who was being a great professor that is humble, kind, open-mind, and a good listener for me here. and thank you in advance to Professor Jihyun Eum who was very helpful in my academic journey that become my professor in one of my subject classes. I am so glad to become your student. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.